Tuesday 10 September 2024

Sep Strategy: Getting ready for the holidays



After exiting NKE, I have been looking for an opportunity to continue learning more about trading. I felt that $78.40 was a reasonable entry point and I have re-initiated a small position with a view to averaging down and building up a position.

However, the holidays are approaching for me and I am going on a couple of trips in Oct/Nov. I don't go for holidays in Dec as that's usually the peak school holidays crowd. So I will probably have to put my investments in "auto-pilot" mode soon and not hold any trading positions before my vacations.

This will allow me to use my Krisflyer Gold for lounge access (its not PPS but better than nothing). Work-related travel + own holidays with the occasional business class ticket helps me just barely qualify. After I FIRE, I am not sure if I will earn enough miles to requalify - another benefit of staying employed? 😅

Hope everyone takes this opportunity to treat themselves to a nice year-end break!





Its not PPS, but at least better than nothing....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment