Friday 27 September 2024

Even HK/China is rallying.



 As I have previously noted in my portfolio page, the China market crash downgraded my 2800.HK from 'large' to 'medium.' Given the huge uncertainty with China, I decided to continue to hold and add small amounts every month via the FSMOne RSP.

The patient RSP of China/HK ETFs may have finally borne fruit with the China/HK market finally making a noticeable upward move. The effect of the RSP was to lower my average buying price for the ETFs and thus make it easier to breakeven. If dividends are excluded, I still haven't broken even for 2801 and 2800 yet (green for 3010), but this week's rally helped me get closer to breakeven.

From the graph, the extreme correlation between 2800.HK and 2801.HK continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment