Thursday 18 April 2024

Strategy: April 2024 - REIT 'correction'

 While Global Indices show a slight down trend, SG REITs have been falling sharply.

Today, Frasers Logistics Trust ("FLCT") went below $1.00 and I am happy to accumulate more under $1.00 so I bought more at $0.97. My average buying price is above $1 so this is one of my 'red' counters. 

I had noticed that earlier this week, a lot of local bloggers have been posting about SG REITs and some even shared their purchases of local REITs. That is usually a sign that there is going to be a correction. 😐


Nevertheless, I feel that fair value is above $1 so I will continue to accumulate at current prices. Previously I mentioned it was ok to buy even between $1.01-$1.05 and had been buying in that price range as well.

At the same time, I also bought more VWRD last night. As mentioned many times, I have resolved to be disciplined about adding to both my Global ETF holdings and individual stocks. 

Long time ago, I may have gone all in on cheap SG REITs but now, I am more diligent about dividing my purchases between individual stocks and ETFs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment