Sunday 31 December 2023

Passive Income continued to grow in 2023!


My dividends continued to grow in 2023 at a healthy pace. I achieved FI in 2021 but it is nice to have extra funds to set aside for future 'retirement projects' such as charitable work.

Despite having extra funds, I am happy with my current condo so I am not tempted to jump on the property upgrading path. 

As I mentioned before, some of my friends have 'upgraded' to landed property but that was their "passion project" because they wanted to build and design something that they could call their own. So the journey in designing and building their dream home was a crucial part of the experience. I honestly don't have the time or inclination (or diligence) to undertake such a project at my stage of life. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment