Wednesday 21 June 2023

June Portfolio Review

 





Did my 6-monthly portfolio review. Aviva and Lloyds traded places.

Edit: I forgot all about Sembcorp which had an amazing run. Even with the recent pullback, it has jumped into the large category but I haven't been paying attention to its price.

I have hit the SSB $200k limit in the last 6 months in order to lock-in interest rates of above 3% as rates were forecast (and did in fact fall) below 3%. Also took the plunge and used CPF-OA for T-bills. 

My ASX200 ETF, IOZ, is a new entry into the list. In line with my resolution not to stock pick, I don't think there will be many more new entries in the future. Maybe Asia ex-Jpn ETF 3010.HK, and physical gold (which briefly qualified as a medium holding due to a gold price rally but things have since settled down).

No comments:

Post a Comment