Sunday 15 January 2023

The difference between different banks' Priority/Premier Banking

 



Before Chinese New Year, it is useful to get new red packets, especially ones that are of higher quality. Since people are giving out fewer and  fewer red packets (less children to give too), its good to have a small number of quality red packets rather than a large number of generic red packets (which are used up by school children for classroom decorations most of the time).

This year, OCBC Premier Banking sent me a letter telling me they are working as a Team. But if they are sending this during CNY season, where's the OCBC PB red packet? A bit disappointing to waste postage/paper/envelope just to tell me the rather obvious fact that there is a "team."

On the other hand, Standard Chartered seems to have gotten it right by sending me their PB red packets.

Finally, UOB, total radio silence.

This sort of comparison between banks should of course not be taken too seriously, but I just want to give a shout out to SCB for their effort and I do appreciate getting some spare red packets. The nicest ones I have are from my car dealer but of course one must be careful when giving red packets with a car brand that you do not want to be seen "showing off" what brand of car you drive....

Anyway, A happy Lunar New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment