Friday 13 January 2023

Jan strategy: Comfort Delgro Price crash: bought more

 Comfort Delgro price crashed and I bought more at $1.17.






There were no SGX announcements in 2023 and the only news I saw was a RHB analyst report issued on 13/1/22 that pointed out the sharp decline in public transport EBIT in 3Q22 and downgraded their price target to $1.65. The 3Q22 results were announced earlier so it was old news. As the market is forward looking, this decline may have something to do with 4Q22 results which have not been released and I hope nobody is trading on confidential inside information.

Anyway, I bought more Comfort Delgro at $1.17 and I plan to accumulate more next week. Just nice that I have funds from the sale of Sembmarine shares that I need to redeploy.

Another counter on my radar is Singtel which similarly crashed by a similar percentage over the course of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment