Thursday 10 November 2022

US Midterm Election + inflation-not-so-bad Rally?

US Midterms are over and US CPI for October 'only' increased by 7.7%. Dow is +2.68% while S&P500 is up +4.19% and Nasdaq is up +5.67% as I write this. I suppose S&P500 is more tech heavy versus the Dow. A one day $30k+ gain is helpful and I still hope to breakeven by the end of this year though time is running out...

Fortunately I have done my monthly DCA for November already plus the FSMOne RSP (China markets is not a pretty sight so I am grateful that I have automated my RSP for 3010.HK and 2801.HK). Therefore I am content to just watch the rally. I should be able to resist chasing the rally because I can put my money to work in fixed income. Whereas in a low interest rate environment, there seemed to be no alternative to equities.



No comments:

Post a Comment