Tuesday 12 March 2024

IWDA 'progress report'

 


Last month, I talked about the onward march of the US market and even wondered if IWDA would hit $100. Since then, the market has continued to march upwards. I really need a lot of discipline to continue to DCA with these sorts of prices. 

While I always on the lookout for bargains in non-US markets, I am not so confident that a China market rally is a guaranteed thing. The problem is that so many 'experts' are predicting that the China market will rally, probably the same experts the predicted a recession in 2023. When a lot of people expect something to happen, it might not happen.

However, having said that, I think the China market will be green this year, but it will be a 'weak' green rather than the massive rally that many are claiming to predict. 


No comments:

Post a Comment