Wednesday 24 January 2024

An actual 'benefit' to Premier Banking


 I had previously mentioned OCBC Premier's lack of benefits but I just got this in the mail. Its only 2 visits a year but its free so I should be appreciative. My total spend on my OCBC Premier Banking Visa Infinite is $0 so its nice they still gave this to me. Lucky I have lifetime fee waiver for the card.

While I am still on Stanchart Priority Banking, I don't have Priority Pass. I cancelled my Stanchart Visa Infinite because there is no lifetime fee waiver. Previously I could easily waive the fees every year because I was using the card for petrol, but now I no longer need to buy petrol so my card spend will be $0 and SCB is unlikely to waive for $0 spend.

That leaves UOB Privilege Banking with no lounge access I think. However, milelion.com rates the UOB Visa Signature card very highly for "mpd" (miles per dollar) so no harm keeping my UOB card.





No comments:

Post a Comment