Wednesday 31 October 2018

End of October 2018 Report: STI ETF didn't go below $3

STI ETF didn't go below $3 in October, therefore, my CPF-OA reserves were untouched. 

Reviewing my October 2018 purchases, I found that I had spent S$27,000 buying a number of different counters. 

Some of the cash came from the refund of my Perennial 4.65% bond. I had applied for the Temasek 2.7% bond but was only allocated 6,000, so I still had spare cash left to reinvest.

Shares purchased in October
VUKE    Vanguard FTSE100 ETF
3085.HK Vanguard Asia High Yield ETF
VDPX     Vanguard Pacific ETF
Aviva
ING
Westpac
Lloyds
OUECT
Capitaland
Sembcorp
Frasers Property

I bought VDPX using SCB in order to increase the amount of US$ dividends collected by my SCB account as I will use those US$ for online purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment