Saturday 10 February 2018

Strategy Report Jan 2018: Small dip





A small market correction in a overheated market occurred shortly after I received my $20k+ for the GLP privatisation. Bought US$11k and GBP4,060 and used it to purchase shares during the small blip. 

I haven't had much practice buying shares in a downturn since Brexit, so this was an opportunity to get back into practice by starting off with purchases of small amounts. This way, when the prices get really good, I'm ready to press the order button on bigger amounts. 

Each time I buy, the price goes down further, which is something I am familiar with. I guess I am more comfortable with averaging down as opposed to averaging up. 

I also bought some Singapore spares, namely Singtel, Frasers HT and Fraser LITR.

No comments:

Post a Comment