Thursday 18 March 2021

Subscribed Astrea VI, Frasers Property rights issue

 


I've subscribed to all the previous Astrea retail offerings, so Astrea VI bond was no different. I pressed for $21k and got $10k. 3% for 5 years (i.e. they will probably call it after 5 years rather than allow the step up to 4% for another 5 years), while lower than previous offerings, is still more attractive than fixed deposit. 

Also, like other Astrea offerings, I also encouraged my relatives to apply and they were happy to do so as its much better than savings/FD for them.


Fraser's Property Rights Issue is a bit trickier as the offer price is the same as the current market price of $1.18. 

But if you recall I accepted my entitlement for the Frasers Centrepoint Trust Rights Offering at $2.34 without subscribing for excess (except what was necessary to round up to the nearest thousand), price dropped to $2.25, then rebounded and is now $2.55. So maybe there's a chance for a rebound after the rights issue overhang for this. Anyway, I want to be cautious as this counter is not in my priority list of counters to accumulate, so I applied for my entitlement rounded up to the nearest 500.

https://buyaftercrash.blogspot.com/2020/10/strategy-oct-2020.html

No comments:

Post a Comment