As I am receiving about $3,500 dividends per month, this means that even if I feel that the market is on the high side, I should still have the discipline to reinvest my dividends plus a little bit of my savings.
I save most of my income and the rest of my savings go to my investing "warchest." If there are no buying opportunities by March, I will probably use part of the warchest to pay back my car loan in full.
Jan-Feb were top-ups to my portfolio
- CPXJ (iShares Asia Pacific ETF)
- NORW (GlobalX Norway ETF)
- CapitaCommercial Trust
- Comfort Delgro (the last time I added was 10 years ago) added at $2.39 / $2.43
- Frasers Hospitality Trust
- British Telecom (yes got hit by Italian accounting scandal, that's why I diversify)
- Telefonica - to diversify my telecoms holdings.
- WisdomTree - because I like their Smart Beta ETFs and the price dropped after earnings miss which seemed like an ok entry point